Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chocolate Body Paint & Happy Birthday Gemini

I missed Gemini... how the flip did that happen... aaaah yes.... MercuryRx ... well, I will blame it anyway (actually more likely to be something much more mundane).

What I had drafted was: “The Sun enters chatty Gemini on Thursday. With it comes choice and possibility, a tendency to superficiality and endless opportunities for distraction. This year the energy may be tempered somewhat as Gemini’s ruler, Mercury, is currently in retrograde (see my previous posts).”

OK, that was last Thursday. This was followed up by the Gemini New Moon on the weekend- arguably the most social New Moon of the year.

If your Sun is in Gemini, you will be social, fun, able to talk under wet cement, know lots of stuff about lots of things and lots of people and generally have an attention span that expired about 2 sentences ago.

In lieu of nothing else original to post today, and with all Gemini readers now switched off, here is some more astro humour. This has been posted before & emailed around by heaps of people- most recently Cass on Sasstrology- so with no apologies & a few amendments- the one line each star sign would be most likely to say after a One Night Stand:

Aries: “Bet I can come first” (actually, that would be before?)”... or “now was I the best you ever had, or was I the best you ever had.”
Taurus: “Wow, that chocolate body paint is really good”
Gemini: “You hang up first... no you hang up... OK, if I log off, you hang up...”
Cancer: “Does this mean we are getting married?”
Leo: “I think that mirror needs to be moved about an inch to the left”
Virgo: “After I have a shower, let’s change the sheets”
Libra: “Well, I thought it was good... what did you think?”
Scorpio: “Would you like me to untie you now?”
Sagittarius: “How about bungy sex next time?”
Capricorn: “Give me your business card- we should do lunch”
Aquarius: “Don’t call me”
Pisces: “what did you say your name was again?”

1 comment: