Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Lightbulb Moment

How many (insert your star sign here) does it take to change a lightbulb?

Aries: Just 1- do you want to make something of it? And i bet I can do it faster than you...

Taurus: Are you sure it has blown? I don’t want to waste a perfectly good lightbulb otherwise. Anyway, I prefer natural light and candles.

Gemini- best keep it to 1 or the task will turn into a party and it will never get changed

Cancer- only 1, but a few therapists to help with the grieving process

Leo: Leos do not change their own light bulbs- they get someone else to do it for them.

Virgo: Well of course I have to do it- for the 5th time this year, no one else will think of doing it and how can I get the bathroom cleaned if the light has blown again. If you want something done properly you do it yourself.

Libra: Well, I can do it if you want, but its’ up to you- what do you think?

Scorpio: None- Scorpios aren’t afraid of the dark, but their enemies better be pretty careful...

Sagittarius: the sun is shining, the day is young & you are worried about a light bulb? Its not even dark yet.

Capricorn: It depends- do I have to pay for it?

Aquarius: Let me get my white coat and computer & lets conduct an experiment.

Pisces: What light bulb?

No comments:

Post a Comment