Friday, July 10, 2009
Talk Dirty to Me- Mars in Gemini
(Pic by Bogalo courtesy www.dreamstime.com)
Mars in Gemini 13/7/09
Shane Warne has his Mars in Sagittarius, which I am sure no one except me really cares about (probably not even him). And why do I care about this? Because, I was absolutely convinced that if anyone had Mars in Gemini it would be Shane Warne- with all that texting that he is so well known for. But he doesn’t have Mars in Gemini which means I need to find another example and I really didn’t want to have to use another episode of Sex And The City. (If I did use SATC, I was going to use the episode where Miranda is having long distance phone sex with a colleague and enjoyed it until she found out he was juggling his phone calls, so to speak- very Mars in Gemini). But I used SATC last week. This week, I thought I would use an Australian Cricketer famous for his contributions to mobile phone use. But that hasn’t worked out either.
Instead, I am going to rely purely on fact, lots of little facts in little bullet points to appeal to a Mars in Gemini brain.
Fact 1: The sign that Mars is in shows how you use your energies and asset yourself.
Fact 2: The sign that Mars is in shows how you assert yourself and fight.
Fact 3: The sign that Mars is in shows what turns you on (or off)
Fact 4: In a woman’s chart the sign that Mars is in tells you what characteristics you like in your partner.
Fact 5: The sign that Mars is in shows how you may try and impress a partner.
Putting it all together, in short sharp bullet points, if you have Mars in Gemini you will:
• Invest your energy on mental activity gathering lots of little facts and socialising in lots of different groups.
• Your energy will be scattered, unfocused and inconstant
• You will talk a lot
• You will talk with your hands
• You will like any activities where you use your hands
• You will argue rather than throw things- especially when bored- in fact, arguing can be a way to pass the time with a particularly tiresome companion
• Your boredom threshold is low- both in the bedroom and out of it
• Speaking of which... think oral (and I know what is going through your mind...) kissing, talking (before, during and after), sexy talk, sexting.
• To Mars in Gemini, the brain is an erogenous zone.
• You will impress your partner with your amazing ability to talk about anything
• You will impress your partner with your quick wit
• If you are a woman with Mars in Gemini, you will be attracted to someone who is spontaneous, keeps you guessing, and is always changing.
• If you have a partner with Mars in Gemini, be prepared for their attention to wander. Also be prepared to mix it up, keep the relationship interesting, keep them guessing... which takes me to Samantha & Smiths’s penchant for role playing- very Mars in Gemini.
So really, I could have just used the phone sex scene from SATC- it would have said it all.